The 4h International Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS)
4th International Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) Seminar
In partnership with the University of Utrecht, Agilent Technologies is delighted to invite you to the 4th International Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) Seminar to be hosted by the University of Utrecht on 18 January 2018.
This is a full day IMS seminar open to all scientists that are interested in learning about IMS in small and large molecule applications. The event will be hosted by Prof. Geert Jan Boons at the Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery, Departments of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Chemistry at the Utrecht University with content delivered by guest international speakers and Agilent scientists.
Date: Thursday 18 January, 2018
Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences
Utrecht University Netherlands
Complimentary coffee and lunch is included:
• Prof. Valerie Gabelica, IECB, Bordeaux, Pessac, France
• Dr. Sam Payne, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, (PNNL) WA, USA
• Prof. Geert-Jan Boons: Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery, Departments of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Chemistry, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
• Prof. Oliver Schmitz, University of Duisberg, Department of Chemistry, Germany
• Prof. Jules Griffin, University of Cambridge, UK
• Dr. Thomas Eichmann, University Graz, Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Graz, Austria
• Prof. Gwenael Nys, University Liege, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on Medicines (CIRM), Liège, Belgium
The meeting is free of charge and will provide an excellent forum for delegates to network with guest international speakers and Agilent R&D scientists.
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara CA 95051, USA
Agilent is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To view the promises that we make to you regarding your personal information, please view Agilent's privacy statement. For questions related to privacy, please send your inquiry to email@example.com. If you prefer not to receive promotional e-mails from Agilent in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can also update your e-mail address, contact information, or interest profile to ensure you receive the most relevant information.