Live Webinar: Tracing the Origin of an Apple: Metabolic Profiling Using Q-TOF Mass Spectometry
Join Agilent for a live webinar
In this webinar, we’ll discuss developing methods to protect high value food products from fraudulent intentions, using an LC/Q-TOF and MassHunter profiling software.
What will be covered?
- An introduction to the novel Agilent SWARM Auto-tune for LC/Q-TOF
- Requirements to perform robust and reliable food authenticity metabolic profiling, and the quality procedures to assure that these requirements are always in place
- Preliminary design of a food authenticity experiment and which influencing factors should be carefully considered
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- The advantages and performance of the Agilent 6545 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF LC/MS system under real working conditions
- Why food authenticity is an emerging topic, which will grow in significance over coming years, and why every food testing laboratory should be concerned about it
- How to design food authenticity experiments
February 22, 2018
8:00 a.m. PST
11:00 a.m. EST
Dr. Franz Siegfried Wagner
Institut Dr. Wagner
Dr. Laszlo Toelgyesi
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara CA 95051, USA
Agilent is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To view the promises that we make to you regarding your personal information, please view Agilent's privacy statement. For questions related to privacy, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer not to receive promotional e-mails from Agilent in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can also update your e-mail address, contact information, or interest profile to ensure you receive the most relevant information.